Branch Line Reinstatement Cutter
The Flow-Liner® Cutter is a robotic lining reinstatement cutter especially designed for 3" to 5" ID lined pipes. It is capable of maneuvering around 90 degree bends with ease in 3" to 5" ID lined pipes. With its LED lighting and control unit with color camera, the Flow-Liner® Cutter is the perfect tool for reinstating branch lines. The basic unit comes with the necessary nitrogen hookup and assembly. 35 CFM air compressor required (not included). The Flow-Liner® Cutter Cart is a optional compact convenient method of transporting your Flow-Liner® Cutter and accessories. Cart is sold separately.
Flow-Liner® liner and resin systems meet or exceed Flow-Liner® Quality System Program™ minimum testing requirements. Tested to ASTM F1216-09, ASTM F1743-08, and NSF-14 standards also recognized by the Uniform Plumbing Code & International Plumbing Code. Flow-Liner® specializes in pipe lining sizes from 2" to 12" inside diameter, other sizes available upon request. Common liners listed below, specialty liners available upon request.
- Flow-Liner® Flex - Pipe Lining requiring maximum flexibility and maximum resin capacity
- Flow-Liner® Mini-Flex - Small diameter pipe lining requiring maximum flexibility and maximum resin capacity
- Flow-Liner® Standard - Pipe Lining requiring a tough membrane combined with a strong durable substrate
- Flow-Liner® Semi-Flex - Pipe Lining requiring a flexible membrane combined with a strong durable substrate
Flow-Liner® Epoxy Base Resins and Hardeners
- Flow-Liner® Standard Base Resin - Color tinted for proper mixing
- Flow-Liner® Epoxy F-15 Hardener - 15 minute pot life
- Flow-Liner® Epoxy F-30 Hardener - 30 minute pot life
- Flow-Liner® Epoxy F-60 Hardener - 60 minute pot life
- Flow-Liner® Epoxy F-180 Hardener - 180 minute pot life
Flow-Liner® Calibration Tubes
Flow-Liner® also offers calibration tubes, which can be bought separately.
- Green - Standard flexible calibration tube for ambient temperature curing
- Orange - Standard flexible calibration tube for hot water or steam curing
- White - Durable with high temperature resistance for hot water or steam curing of CIPP liners; great for large diameter pipe
- Translucent - Flexible and durable for use with ambient, hot water, or steam curing of CIPP liners; great for all sizes of pipe.
Specially designed lubricating gel for use with Flow-Liner® materials for pipe, conduit and duct lining. This gel significantly reduces liner friction for efficient liner installation and cal tube use. The glide provides less mess and backs-pray with no oily residue. As with other Flow-Liner® materials, Flow-Liner Glide® is environmentally safe with non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-corrosive ingredients. Clear, Odorless and Biodegradable. Temperature Range from 20F to 190F. Glide evaporates, leaving no residue on liner.
450 Inspection Chamber
The 450 chamber provides easy access for inspection, cleaning and maintenance of private or residential sewer and drainage system. Because of the high quality PP raw material, the chamber can be installed in gardens, driveways and other paved areas subject to a suitably rated lid being used. In a well-designed sewer/drainage system, so-called Border chambers are installed at the boundary between the private and public sewer. The IC 450 is a perfect chamber for that application as it allows convenient service access in both directions. It is also useful as a Grease Trap Inspection Port, for example under the Fats, Oils and Grease (FOGS) Program.
Flow-Liner Sizing Tool™
The Flow-Liner Sizing Tool™ is a must-have tool for the pipe lining company. This inexpensive technology could potentially save thousands of dollars in missed sized liners. Easily adapts to existing pipe inspection cameras.
ridged diagnostic equipment and cameras
- Run Corded (115v) or cordless
- Lithium-Ion Battery Power allows you to run on one RIDGID® 2.2A 18V Li-Ion Battery for up to 5 hours.
- Improved LCD Display with larger and brighter screen for better viewing.
- Push Button Interface for easy operation of LED lights, Transmitter, Screen Settings and System On/Off.
- New Integrated Line Trace Feature lets you trace the push cable with your RIDGID locator (requires transmitter)
- Includes 18v Ridgid battery and charger
QuickLock Point Repair
For standalone point repair, or for pre-lining under high infiltration, Quick-Lock sleeves restore a pipe’s structural integrity and seal out groundwater. They minimize diameter loss and outlast any other rehab. Certified to ASTM Standard F3110-14
Point repair sleeves available 8" - 27"
QuickLock End Seals
Quick-Lock end caps strengthen a CIPP liner at its most vulnerable points—the ends. Stronger and easier to install than other end caps, they’re a must-have insurance policy for installed CIPP. Certified to ASTM Standard F3110-14
End seals available 6" - 30".