For New Installs or Replacements
Tegra Chamber is an inspection chamber for use in public sewers as access for sewer lining, inspection, cleaning and
maintenance. This revolutionary chamber offers advantages such as tight fitting, easy handling, shorter installation time,
less maintenance resulting in cost effectiveness that plastic provides in contrast to traditional materials. What makes
Tegra Chamber so unique is the flexible connections at the base which allows a 15 deg variance in
angle of the connected pipe.
30-40% Cost Savings
Long Lasting & Low Maintenance Design
Features and benefits
- Adjustable Pipe Connectors
Allowing a 15° free angular deflection of the connected pipe.
- Completely Plastic
Polypropylene, Corrosion resistant, durable, long lasting, low maintenance
- Corrugated Transition Shaft
Provides excellent resistance to heavy traffic loads and ground movement.
- Low Weight
Easy to install, no cranes needed.
- Adjustable Base Connections in 6 Different Flow Profiles
Any change of direction is possible, allowing minimal stock.
- Choice of Cover
Standard manhole casting or economical PE non-traffic sealed cover available
- Can Adapt to SDR35 or SCHD40 Pipe
- Simple & Reliable In-situ Connection Possible in the Shaft
Additional pipe connections can be made.
- Non-porous Smooth Internal Surface
Minimizing the risk of blockages. Easy to clean, low maintenance efforts required.
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- 50-year minimum life expectancy
Click on image above to view.
Tegra Chamber Installation depths range from approximately 3 ft. to 16 ft.
Fields of application
Tegra Chamber provides easy access for sewer lining, inspection, cleaning and maintenance in sewer and drainage systems
in traffic and non-traffic areas, as well as in unstable soil conditions. Tegra Chamber can withstand up to 25 metric
tons wheel load (2.5 x testing load for traffic class SLW60)
Adjustable Pipe Connectors
The adjustable pipe connectors allow a free angular deflection in each direction. So between two connections an
angular variance can be obtained of 30° in total. Vertically the connecting pipes can be adjusted to any required
gradient normally used in gravity pipe systems.
- Straight 180° 6", 8", 10", 12", 15"
- Bend 90° 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Bend 120° 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Bend 150° 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Cross 90° and 270° 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Tee 90° 6", 8", 10", 12"
- Empty base (no inlet or outlet)
- Other base configurations maybe available upon request
Tegra Chamber & Manhole System